DSA gives you unequalled access to the direct selling industry, along with numerous opportunities to network one-on-one with industry executives, establish contacts and learn the cultures, management principles and support service needs of the industry.
- Supplier membership is open to companies engaged in providing products and/or services to the direct selling industry.
- Every DSA supplier member must pledge to abide by the Supplier Members' Ethical Responsibilities Code.
- Upon receipt of a supplier membership application, the DSA Board of Directors will review the application and make final approval at their next regularly scheduled meeting. The DSA Board meets four (4) times a year. Applications must be received at least three (3) weeks prior to the next board meeting to be presented at that time. Until your application is approved by the Board of Directors, your company will be considered a pending supplier member.
If you do not wish to apply for membership at this time, but would like to receive regular mailings for one year about upcoming DSA events, please fill out the application and check the appropriate box. We will be glad to delete you from this list at any time--just let us know.
Answers to your questions:
- How can DSA supplier membership benefit me?
- How can DSA supplier membership benefit my company?
- What are some of the major benefits of supplier membership?
- What are the supplier membership dues?
- What are the responsibilities of supplier membership?
- What do I need to do to become a supplier member?
- What companies are currently supplier members?
- What types of products and services do DSA's supplier members offer?